Who we are
A team that believes in making a difference
WOMF believes in making a difference. Started in 2017 but was officially recognized by the Government of Somalia on the 13 February 2017, WOMF is a Somalian not-for-profit organization with main objective of:
Putting hope, happiness and smiles to the least privileged youths (orphans, physically challenged individuals, vulnerable women and the girl child) by providing best and fully sustainable projects to impact their lives and communities in Somalia and Africa in general
- Educating the less privileged by extending scholarship programs to help those who have no hope of attaining
- Talent hunt through music, creative art, beauty and sport (especially football) competitions
- Organize seminars and conference on social ills in our
- Career objectives programs with role models and celebrities as guest speakers
- Environmental friendly activities such as the planting of trees (1million) and food gardens.
- To contribute to greening, climate change action, sustainable natural resource management, food security and organic farming
- Create awareness of the benefits of environmental improvement activities amongst all communities of
- Contribute to local economic enterprise, sustainable development, enhanced environments, capacity building and skills
- Visits to orphanages, prisons and donations of books to libraries in somalia especially
- Ignite the passion for academic excellence amongst least privileged students.